Carson is such a fun 3 year old! In church, Tom benzon (a guy in our ward) was speaking. He had talked with some of the primary kids. He asked them when they feel the Spirit. Some said at the temple, in their homes, at church, etc. He then tells that Blake Hess (a boy in Carson's sunbeam class) said that he could feel the Spirit at McDonald's and Chick-fil-A. Nate thought, "who's kid would say that?" Later, Tom came up to us and asked Carson's name. He then told us that Carson said Chick-fil-A too! Haha we sure did get a laugh.
Especially because we have only gone out to Chick-fil-A a handful of times. I guess Carson sure does love that place.
So, this morning, I came downstairs after putting Matthew down for a nap. Carson tells me that one of his trains, Douglas, was in time-out. I asked him why and he said that Douglas couldn't be nice to Thomas.
I sure do love my kids!
Matthew is a keeper too! The other night he had been awake for over 2 hours (yes, in the middle of the night). Then, when he woke up early the next morning, he was all smiles:)
I sure have been blessed with some wonderful boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment